Monday, February 2, 2009

Sooo Goood!!!


The other night I tried something new.
Russian Chicken and it was sooo GOOOOD!
Even the kids liked it. Josh alone at 3 servings.
So much for the leftovers I thought I would have. :-)

Recipe: 6 chicken breasts
1 bottle of wishbone Russian salad dressing
1 package of dried onion soup mix

Directions: Preheat oven to 350
place chicken breast in 9X13 pan
cover with Russian dressing
sprickle onion soup mix on top
place in oven uncovered for 40 minutes.
Serve over rice

So Good and So Easy
It's a keeper in this house!

5 comments:

  1. Yum! Mom and Dad brought and then left a bottle of that dressing when they visited, and no one will use it on salad. THANKS so much for a great idea to finish up that leftover no one wants. I'll be sure to "sprickle" it over my chicken ;

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum! i love new (and popular) recipes.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAY easy! :) can't get better than that. Thank you for sharing...more please. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've made this with Maple Grove Sweet and Sour salad dressing, and I agree that it is a very yummy meal. I haven't made this in a long time, so perhaps I will do it soon. It's nice that everyone liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute BLOG Joy, I will agree this is the best ever!! I grew up on it, and now it continue's to be one of our favorites. Hope you guys are all well!!

    ReplyDelete