Monday, February 23, 2009

Get Ready for Summer

My sister-in-law Amy
is a consultant for Modbe Clothing
and with me wanting summer to come
we thought that we would get a jumpstart.
Modbe has very tasteful swimsuits for all.
I bought 2 last summer and loved they. Any loved how flattering they are too.
Check out their website and if you have any questions
let me know.
I am doing a virtual party
no stress
and don't feel obligated.
Party is running until Friday!
The way a virtual party works is like this: You shop online at:
http://www.modbeclothing.com/amy
It's sort of like a home party, but
you can shop from the comfort of your own home! When you
order 3+ items, you are eligible for 10% off your order. Enter party # 1433 to get the discount. At checkout enterParty Code #1433. This party will be open until February 27th. If you orderafter then, email me and I'll give you another party code to use.
HAPPY SUMMER!

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog, so cute!!! I want a modbe swimsuit!

    ReplyDelete