Friday, February 20, 2009

A Night Out With The Posse

This is Amanda the organizer of our fun filled night out.
We went to dinner and a movie, and some of us even read the book first.
She has already put plans in action for next months escape.
Everyone needs a friend like her!A beautiful photo of Joanna-my running partner.
She is a Hero, a Fighter and a great Friend.
And Angie- One would think she is quite
But you would be OH so wrong! :-)
Now Lisa always smiles and never says a mean word.
Debbie- are there words. She will make you laugh and brighten your day.
This is Amy...What can I say about Amy?
That I own her more than I can say- and she knows why.
She is an inspiration in many ways
Not only in her organizational obsessiveness,
but in true kindness.
And this is me-Just being me.
Where does it come from?
I don't know-sometimes it just comes out.
The far left is Malisalee-she is a FORCE!
Is there anything she can not do?
Creative, smart, and very busy
I really don't know how she does it all.
The posse-with a few MIA
We missed you who were not there!
There is truly nothing like good friends!
And of course a GOOD TIME :-)

















4 comments:

  1. ...and you deserve EVERY minute of it. Glad you got to go and it sounds like you have a great group of friends. See you SOON! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have a great group of friends. I do too but they're all older than 75! Needing some young girl action!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for girls night out! And I love your new look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are too cute!!! I'm not real sure that i am a hero or a fighter, but thank you for your kind words! love ya!! we had a blast!

    ReplyDelete