Monday, January 11, 2010

Needing Vitamin D

I truly am a California Girl, what can I say.
Ben says I am "grumpier" in the winter?
What do you think that means?
I do love the snow and the winter, but this year.
It is cold...icy cold!
Snow is not melting in between storms.
Well we just haven't had too many storms either
because the pollution inversion is killing me.
Our air is thick and metallic...YUCK!
Here's to praying for a early spring
or at least some good snow storms to clean our air.
Trust me when I say I "NEED" it

10 comments:

  1. I hear ya! Just keep holding on. We can make it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ew! Inversion...
    Sorry, Joy.
    Would another D word help?
    Donut?
    Dollars?
    Diamond?
    Deep discounts? (shopping)
    Hang in there...
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Post those sunshiney toes for me. I don't have orange!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same. The vitamin D3 pill I take doesn't seem the work the same as the son. That's why we're going to southern Cali at the end of January. Want to come?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never feel that way...for some reason, I am this year. :( Let's escape for a nice vacation somewhere warm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nate has the first week of March off of school. Wanna come for a sunny vaca?????

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, it had been really sunny here and then it rained early this morning. Come visit anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The seasons do seem a little uneven here. I would especially like for Spring and Autumn to stretch out a bit longer.

    I'm going to call you about helping out with Bridgette sometime tonight. Thanks for offering!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm feeling the same way too! Whaaaa!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete