Thursday, January 28, 2010

Can I have just a moment?

I'm sorry, but I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning... after all it's not every day that you finish writing a complete novel :)  Yes, I have finished writing The Lackawanna Prophecies - Chosen.  It took me just under three months to write - a little over 55,000 words.  This is my second complete novel that I have written, and now I need to kick it into over drive and finish the editing process for both. If you know a good agent or publisher... don't be shy :)

I mean - come on - doesn't it look like a good read?  Actually - Mitch and Josh have been dying to get the last two chapters and were fighting tonight over who would get to read them first.  Maybe I'll print out two copies and skip the drama.

Shameless plug: To learn more about The Lackawanna Prophecies - CHOSEN, check out my literary blog:  BB Hutchins' Literary Corner

7 comments:

  1. Plug away, baby. I'm all about self promotion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAH!!!
    Congratulations!
    I want a signed first edition copy!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Might I be the next in line? :) CONGRATS! I'm so proud you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats ben. i am so impressed! I can't believe you write a book so fast. wow! best of luck getting it published!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so awesome! We also want a signed copy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cool, what an impressive accomplishment. I will put in an order for a signed copy as well. My cousin found her agent just by doing a google search and things seemed to work out well with that. Stephenie Meyer is my cousin, the author of the Twilight series, so maybe google an agent. You never know what will happen. She never anticipated what has happened with her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a wonderful accomplishment! Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete