Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Meet my Therapist

So Monday I couldn't take it anymore.
I got up and decided I was going to make and unscheduled 5 am visit to my therapist.
He is pretty good about seeing me,
I feel that he truly understands when I need him.
My whole session he just listened
and then would quietly remind me that I was the one who kept
BREAKING our appointments...who me?
He helped me realize (again) how very much I need him.
5am 5 days a week for the next few months,
and he promises great results and success.
Thanks Dr. for always being there!






6 comments:

  1. Do you think your therapist could get me motivated? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Therapy at 5am is never TRULY motivational for me... but I ALWAYS feel better after! Happy session-ing--I'll be thinking of you!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be meeting with mine also...but at 6am. Mine doesn't see clients that early!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're funny! And nuts to get out of bed to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are my hero...really. wish i had that much gumption. i highly like MY therapist. in fact, i want him OUT of my basement.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man, If I had your early rise commitment, my baby weight would be gone in no time. Good luck, he seems like a great doctor.

    ReplyDelete