Thursday, December 11, 2008

First Born Tag


This is Mitchell and Megan My firsts borns. This is a picture of their first night at home.


Not much change in 10 years

1. Were you married at the time? YES! :)
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? We were in SHOCK
3. How old were you? 22 yrs.
4. How did you find out you were pregnant? I was sick
5. Who did you tell first? My husband (who was in denial)
6. Did you want to find out the sex? Didn't want to know until we found out there were two, then I said please tell me, I need to know!
7. What was your due date? Sept. 23
8. Did you deliver early or late? I was early 10 weeks early that is.
9. Did you have morning sickness? YES!
10. What did you crave? Everything
11. Who irritated you the most? My professors
12. What was your first child's sex? Male
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout your pregnancy? I perfer to not go there.
14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Where to start?
15. Where did you give birth? Tampa Flordia.
16. How many hours were you in labor? About an hour.
17. Who drove you to the hospital? A friend. We couldn't locate my husband right away. Again another Long story.
18. Who was in the delivery room? Several Doctors and two teams of NICU nurses etc and of course Ben.
19. natural or c-section? Emergency c-section.
20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? Yes and you would too after being sliced open and 23 staples later.
21. How much did your child weigh? Son 3lbs 2oz. daughter 2lbs 12oz.
22. What did you name him/her? Mitchell and Megan
23. How old is your first born today? They are 10 yrs.


4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world. (I found out from your husband's blog). I'm excited to be able to keep in touch with your fam this way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize you had a blog! I love the video of your children. I remember when Ben called us to let us know you were having twins. That picture of them now is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU so much for taking the time to visit me with such a special surprise! You are such a sweet person! I loved having a chance to visit and get to know you! Thank you for sharing your heart with me and little Caleb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JOY! You are my hero! I am thrilled that you are blogging. My newest blogging friend! Keep it up...we're cheering for you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete