Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Next New Goal


Okay so I am officially sick in the head
What am I thinking training for another Marathon
26.2 miles of torture, well that's not true
It's really just the last 6 miles that a true torture.
But here's some reasons why:
1. It's a great way to get into and stay in shape
2. Allows me to eat and not feel too guilty
3. Running is my therapy and heaven know I need it
4. It's a fun way to spend sometime with a good friend who inspires me daily
5. And last but not least...Why Not!!

7 comments:

  1. You are NUTS!!!
    But I whole-heartedly support you!
    Go JOY!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Run on sister-friend. It is slightly crazy though. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with all of those reasons, just no motivation to do it! Kudos for you. Wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm cheering for you all the way over here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go, Joy! All good reasons, too. I need to get out and walk more but this weather is not an inspiration to do that--when the sun comes out, off to Millennium Park for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The article is very interesting and impressive. I have to continue.







    genting club

    ReplyDelete