Thursday, October 28, 2010

Football


Football is the game @ our house
right now...soon it will be basketball.


This year was Josh's first year playing tackle.
I was worried at first...But boy has be proved this mamma wrong!

He play offensive tackle and did a superb job!
He has worked incredibly hard this year
and loved and earned every bump,bruise and or scar.


His last game was amazing to watch
Makes waiting for next season seem sooo far away.
Good thing Basketball starts next week to keep me busy :-)

5 comments:

  1. I wish we were there to catch a game! GOOOOO Go GO! Looks fun and Busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish we could watch your boys play as well. Love that new picture up top. I know where that's from!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new look on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, the boy who's all dressed for football an hour before practice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad he had fun playing this year. Is there ever a time when you're not busy?:)

    ReplyDelete