Friday, September 10, 2010

Lake Powell







Ben and I have been off on our own little world for the last week@ Lake Powell
We have slept (kind of) if you count sleeping on the floor sleep after 30
We have swam
We have played games
We have layed in the sun
We have read books
We visited Indian ruins
We have laughed
We have cliff jumped
We have watched friends fish
We have eat'n WELL
We have surfed
We have watched movies
We have hiked Whole in the Rock
We visited Rainbow bridge
Ben has worked on his book
But best of all we have been together and with great friends.

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on a get away TOGETHER! (slightly jealous)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm slightly more than jealous! How absolutely perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful trip! I'm so glad you were able to have time together in such a magical place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun times and beautiful shots. I'm glad you were able to have a good time, now get back to real life and come take care of me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were in my FAVORITE PLACE!!!! I'm glad you guys got to have an adventure together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures. We were there in 1999 and it was awesome. We took a plane ride over the lake and it was something to behold. Glad you had such an awesome time together.

    ReplyDelete