Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Moving Up

So I am a little behind in posting,
so I am going to rewind back a few months to
significant events.
1) Josh received his wolf badge
and I am no longer a den leader after 3 yrs2) Mitchell received his arrow of light and his all 21 award
Ben is his leader working with the 11 yr old scouts.
They are both way excited!
(Me too - means less scout work for me!!)
I am Proud of both of them.Way to go boys. Only one more boy to begin, Thankfully I have a few years!




2 comments:

  1. Yay for Ben being in scouts! :) I'm always happy to have less work. Congrats to those cute boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Mitchell on earning his arrow of light - are you going to get him an arrow? That's a tradition here. Keep up the good work Josh! Yeah that you have help with scouts. It only gets harder.

    ReplyDelete