Monday, August 3, 2009

Last of Palm Springs I Promise!

Knott's Soak City
Jon and Liz planned a great time at the waterpark
We had a Cabanna with misters and
our own Cabanna boy!
I've always wanted one of those!Sweet Haley
Mitch and cousins Ty and Mark
Megan
Ethan on the Jungle Gym Slides
These were my favorites
Mitch going down the insane slide that goes straight down!

Mitch loved this slide
he and his cousin Mark hold the park record
for most times down the slide in a day 45!
We all had a wonderful sunfilled day.
Thank you everyone!







7 comments:

  1. Oh MY....you make me laugh...HARD! Cabana boy? LOL!!!! I love you!!! :-) we need to get some of those over here at the Lindon pool..what do ya think? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN! I took a couple pics off your blog for mine. Thanks! :) How's it going without Ben so far?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all your pictures - just catching up from being away from blogland. It's nice to see Ben although I always know that means he's away from YOU. Mine will be out there for TWO weeks - ugh. Anyway, love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you are having so much fun! HOORAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a ton of fun! You guys are brave! I built some apartments in Palm Springs and know how hot it gets. I'm glad no one melted away!
    -Dan

    ReplyDelete
  6. posting the memories is important. Looked like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Megan has legs like Sara Hutchins. I am sure Sara is much taller, but they have those legs to die for.
    THanks for sharing.
    Mom H

    ReplyDelete