Monday, July 6, 2009

Been @ the Pool

Okay so I have been terrible about blogging
but who can be inside blogging when the sun is out
and the pool is calling?
We have been almost every day for 3 weeks
Finally today my kids said,
"Mom we don't want to go to the pool today!"
WHAT! the sun is out and the house is clean.
Turns out they are tired and who can blame them,
They only go to bed at 11:00pm every night
even Haley.
Now what kind of a mom let's their 2year old stay up
that late without naps durning the day...
So I repented.
We did not go to the pool today, and Haley got a nice long nap
...but we will be there tomorrow!
My sister her kids and hubby @ the pool with us on the 4th of July.
Ethan enjoying the freedom of no lifejacket...big step for me.
Megan enjoying the waterslide, now come on how
can you not play here often...I love it!





6 comments:

  1. Okay, I'd be there everyday as well! You've got a great tan going ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy is half fish. She is the first one in and the last one out. I max out around 1 hour at the pool. She could stay there all day. But she makes it lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coppertone tans are witness to your frequent swimming~ LOVE the pool! Now send some of your dry, sunny weather OUR way!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do have the best pool ever. We will have to come back SOON! Thanks for the fun fourth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun pool! Looks like you are having way too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joy,

    I thought you guys had access to a POOL, not a waterpark. Sheesh! I'll just list that as another possible benefit of working at BYU.

    ReplyDelete